Waterproofing is one of the first scopes of work installed in new construction to provide stability and integrity of the structure. The correct waterproofing application will create a water-tight barrier to prevent water leaks, mold/mildew, rust, odors, insulation or structural damage. It is also important in the maintenance of a building and can be applied or retrofitted to the structure. Waterproofing is crucial in areas that have a high probability of moisture, because dampness can permeate a structure and create a multitude of hazards and issues for the owner or occupants.
Below Grade Waterproofing
PROTECTION, STABILITY & LONGEVITY
It is important to have the right waterproofing solutions to protect and maintain a building for a long time. If done poorly, it can lead to serious risks to the integrity of the building. During construction, buildings may suffer structural damage due to poor or insufficient waterproofing of the roof or concrete. Whether it is new construction, a reroof, maintenance or repair, our expert technicians at King’s Roofing are fully certified to install the right waterproofing application needed for your project.
Invest up front with a waterproofing application that will prevent moisture, seepage and leakage as well as costly repairs. King’s Roofing is a certified installer for various waterproofing products.
- Cementitious Waterproofing, used to protect reinforced concrete structures against chemical attack and water leakage.
- Bituminous Membrane Waterproofing, a coating of a flexible asphalt layer used mostly for low-slope roofs.
- Bituminous Coating Waterproofing, a polymer grade, fiber reinforcement that forms a flexible protective coat against water seepage and leakage.
- Liquid Waterproofing Membrane, three thin layers of a polymer coating polymer product applied by spray, roller or trowel, offering a more flexible waterproofing.
- Polyurethane Liquid Membrane Waterproofing, offers more flexibility and is used on flat roof areas exposed to weathering.
Silicone Coating Waterproofing
Tilt Panel Joint Waterproofing
Whether new construction or retrofit, the correct waterproofing application will protect your structure, occupants and investment. Waterproofing prevents moisture and seepage from growing mold and fungus within the structure, which can create an unhealthy environment. Water exposure is kept to a minimum from cracks in the foundation or joints that could cause serious structural issues. The right waterproofing application will help reduce maintenance costs and increase the value of the property.
WE CAN WORK ON WATERPROOFING FOR PROJECTS OF ANY SIZE
No matter how large or small, King’s Roofing is ready to assist you with your next roofing and waterproofing project. Whether you need waterproofing at the start of new construction project or if you need waterproofing repairs applied at an existing building, King’s Roofing has the team of experts to get the job done. Contact Us today to discuss your project needs.
Polyurenthane Coating Waterproofing
King's Roofing Mission Statement
to be a leader in roofing services industry while creating a company that is respected by our competition and admired by our customers, employees, and community