While working for a commercial and industrial roofing company, David King felt the tug of the entrepreneurial spirit and began taking estimating and business classes at San Jose State University. After obtaining his contractor's license, he began to build a responsive, effective roofing business and founded King’s Roofing in 1989. Eight years later, King’s Roofing incorporated.
Today, we operate from our 30,000 sq. ft. headquarter facility and warehouse in Patterson, CA and our satellite office/yard in Sacramento, CA. We currently have over 20 employees that handle estimating, project management, maintenance service and accounting functions, as well as a dedicated, professional team of superintendents, foremen and roofers.
King's Roofing is one of the leading industrial and commercial roofing contractors in Central and Northern California. We provide new, demolition and retrofit roofing services, including traditional built-up systems, roof insulation, concrete tile construction, metal and tile roofing systems. The company also offers emergency leakage services, as well as waterproofing and maintenance programs. We are a certified installer by most major material manufacturers in the industry, including Carlisle, Johns Manville, GAF, Soprema, Tremco, Garland, Durolast, US Tile, Monier Lifetile, Grace and many more.
• Contractor's License # 576154
• Union Contractor - Locals 81 and 95
• Class B, C39 and C43
• Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
• Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
• Veteran-Owned Business
• National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA)
• Associated Roofing Contractors of the Bay Area Counties, Inc. (ARCBAC)
• Associated Roofing Contractors of Northern California, Inc. (ARCNC)
• United Union of Roofers, Waterproofers and Allied Workers (UURWAW)
• Western Regional Master Builders Association (WRMBA)